Foodie Friday is back for Easter! And this time there will be eggtra eggcitment! Join us on Friday 23rd March from 12 – 2pm on the lawn outside Virgin Active for street food, live music and more! We are hosting a special egg hunt which could win you to a FREE meal at one of our vendors! Click read more to find out more…..
This is a Foodie Friday with a twist….hunt out the coloured eggs we have hidden around the event….each colour represents a particular street food trader. Whichever colour egg you find will entitle you to a FREE meal at one of our fabulous street food traders! Miss out on this and the yolks on you! (T’s & C’s apply)
We will also be voting for our 2018 charity – visit out voting table to pick which cause we support during 2018! We have had some great suggestions from our park community. Mark your selection with an eggx!
It’s sure to be a smashing event – with live music and our usual inviting marquee for you to enjoy the event with your colleagues. Don’t forget to tag us on social media! Instagram @blythevalleypark or twitter @BlytheValley with the hashtags #MyBVP #EasterFoodieFriday #NotYourAverage9to5
T’s & C’s for Foodie Friday Easter Egg hunt:
- Only one egg can be redeemed per person. One person cannot redeem multiple free meals.
- You must redeem your meal from the vendor that is linked with the colour egg you find.
- Free meals can only be redeemed at the event on Friday 23rd March 2018.
- There is no cash alternative available
- Each egg entitles you to a meal only, any additions of drinks or sides will need to be paid for by the customer.
- There are 25 free meals available from each trader
- Blue eggs entitle you to a meal from Mister V
- Green eggs entitle you to a meal from Dumpling King
- Orange eggs entitle you to a meal from Mr Patels
- Yellow eggs entitle you to a meal from Victoria Creperie