Connexion competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter of the competition is IM Properties (BVP 3) Limited.
• The competition is only open to guests who attended the Connexion Launch Event on 6/10/17.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
• Closing date for entry will be the closing date stated on competition emailer. The prize will be drawn on the following day.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
How to Enter: Submit your entry to the competition via the form on the competition emailer.
01. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
02. The prizes are as follows:
The winner will receive flights and accommodation subject to a monetary cap of £2,000 and must be used before March 31st 2018. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prize can only be booked via the promoter’s chosen agency. Any costs in excess of the £2,000 cap must be covered by the winning entrant.
03. The winner will be the person who names the most agents correctly. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen at random from the entrants with the best score.
04. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
05. The promoter will notify the winner of how to organise the details and collection of the prize.
06. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
07. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
08. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
09. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. The winner will be contacted by Lyndsey Thomas within 28 days of the closing date of the competition.
11: IM Properties (BVP 3) Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Connexion is a campus of five high specification industrial/distribution units ranging from 31,000 – 56,500 sq ft, with B1, B2 and B8 use. All five units are being speculatively developed and will be ready for occupation Q3 2018.
Strategically positioned at the heart of the UK network, Connexion at Blythe Valley Park, Solihull, is the West Midlands’ premier location for industrial, manufacturing and logistics.