Fantastic Street Food Traders, Live Music, Craft Stalls and a sport relief ‘Lucky Chucky’ competition.
Join us for an Eggciting Easter Eggstravaganza at Foodie Friday on March 18th!
Pop down to Cornwall Plaza between 12 and 2pm to get your hands on a free choccy egg and for your chance to win big in our ‘Lucky Chucky’ egg competition in aid of Sport Relief.
- Fantastic street food traders serving a variety of cuisines including:
- The Beefer- Gourmet Beef Burgers with a range of delicious sauces and toppings
- Sticky Fig Catering – Slow cooked pulled pork and beef with homemade slaws and pickles to accompany
- Mr Jerk – Delicious Jamaican street food including jerk chicken and pork with sides
- The Persian Kitchen – Fresh Salads, Flatbreads, Lamb Kofta & Saffron Chicken
- Fancy Fries – Fries with a variety of delicious toppings
- The Victoria Creperie – A range of sweet and savoury crepes
- The Vegan Grindhouse – 100% Vegetarian & Vegan American diner style food.
- Beautiful Handmade crafts:
- Chiddlers Boutique – Handmade children’s items, baby bibs dresses and shorts, purses. Also gifts, make-up bags and cards using vintage inspired fabrics and Liberty of London fabrics
- Nancy May Designs – Personalised items such as frames, wine bottle labels & invitations amongst others
- ‘Lucky Chucky’ Competition in aid of Sport Relief
We think it’ll be cracking! Look forward to seeing you all there.