Foodie Friday returns this Friday 16th September from 12pm – 2pm on Blythe Valley Park Lawn….and its a Farmers Market special! There will be fresh farm produce on sale alongside the usual tasty street food treats! Also, take a ‘scarecrow selfie’ on the day for your chance to win a cookery class for two at Becketts Farm. Click ‘read more’ to find out more and we look forward to seeing you there!
Foodie Friday is back, this time with a twist with a selection of Farmers market stalls and as usual we have a great offering of tasty street foods for you to sample….
- Fat Breads delights such as warm breads filled with Chicken shawarma and juicy lebanese beef kebabs.
- Scratch Cook Caterers are offering spanish treats like chicken & chorizo paella, spanish lamb casserole and patatas bravas.
- Gourmet burgers such as chorizo, beef and pork are all on offer from Mr V!
- Grab a sweet or savoury pancake from the Hungry Penguin…both courses covered!
- Pizza Traders will be offering freshly made wood fired pizzas with a range of toppings
- Curds and Whey will be there with beautiful artisan cheeses!
- For those with a sweet tooth there is hand crafted fudge from ‘made with fudge’ and handmade delicious chocolates from Kneals chocolate….yummy!
There will also be some toe tapping live music, and hay sofas to relax and enjoy your lunch on.
Of course there is a great competition to get involved with! Simply take a selfie with one of our BVP scarecrows and email your image to email@example.com for your chance to win a cookery class for two at Becketts Farm – you’d be mad to miss it!